21/09/2014

Absolutely Worthless Compared to Important Books - Tiger Tunes

Track List:

4. (Angry Kids of the World) Unite

Running time: 4 minutes
Released: 2003
I have no idea where this came from. It is a single track from an album that is not listed as free on LastFM, and is not by a band I know anything about.

It is some form of electronica, collective effort. Actually it is pretty decent in terms of having a drive and enough tunefulness to keep you engaged. It has me nodding along.

It would be hard to classify, there are elements of club music there, but the bass is much softer than most of that, and the vocal segments are much softer than I would expect. There is a level of twee glee, and as the track cycles from one phase to the next, it feels like quite a deep track - a lot packed into a short time. I am not likely to rush out to buy the album - though it does have an awesome name so I shall perhaps consider a future purchase - but neither am I deleting the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment