03/01/2015

Baby I'm Yours EP - Math and Physics Club

Track list:

1. Baby I'm Yours

Running time: 2 minutes
Released: 2007
I only have the title track from this EP, which is free on Last FM along with 2 other tracks from Math and Physics Club (I have them, too). i can only assume they were recommended based on someone I actually listen to, so I simply grabbed free stuff, because I do not know this band at all.

I debated crunching the three together but it makes for a titling and labelling nightmare so I figured I would do them separately. Three short posts instead, then; this one is especially short as this song is less than 3 minutes long.

It is twee indie-pop, which makes sense for both the band name and the likelihood of me having picked up some random track somewhere. The jangly guitars and percussion are quite nice, the singing less so. It feels a bit light... like a cut down Allo Darlin' (which is likely where the recommendation came from). Unfortunately cut down too far to be enjoyable enough to make it worth keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment